Protecting your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to carefully read the following summary of how our website works. You can rely on transparent and fair data processing as we strive every day to handle your data securely, carefully and responsibly. The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
|Sale of products and accessories for pools and spas
|Avda. Ronda Norte, 1, 03193, San Miguel de Salinas (Alacant)
Data Protection Officer: The user can contact the Data Protection Officer by writing to the address, to Grupo Poolplus to the attention of the “Data Protection Officer” or to the email [email protected].
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
PURPOSE OF THE DATA AND CONSERVATION PERIOD OF THE SAME
PURPOSE OF THE DATA
The personal data collected will be processed by Grupo Poolplus in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your contact requests with Grupo Poolplus through the channels provided for this purpose on the Grupo Poolplus Website.
- Manage purchases made within the framework of the Website, including payment management and order submission.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter, carried out through the channel provided on the Poolplus Group Website.
- Carry out analysis on the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications from the Poolplus Group and the rest of the companies that are part of the same group, through the different present and future means of communication such as: whatsapp, telegram, email, telephone, mail... and any other means that facilitates communication, unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows their opposition to said processing.
- Manage the sending of satisfaction surveys based on the purchase of the Poolplus Group product or service made, to improve our customers' experience day by day.
- Analyze your data in order to create user profiles that allow you to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
MANDATORY TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes.
Therefore, if said data is not provided, or is not correct, the demands requested through the forms cannot be met.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, unless the user requests cancellation from the Poolplus Group, opposing or revoking their consent.
DATA COLLECTED FROM THE USER
- Identification data: name, surname, national identity document or foreigner's identity number and image.
- Contact information: address, landline, mobile phone, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Bank details: account number, owner, SEPA mandate.
- Economic, financial and insurance data: income and income.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
- Navigation data
However, Poolplus Group may carry out the necessary verifications to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The processing of data for the acquisition of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship that has arisen between the user and Poolplus Group.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes, relating to goods and services of the Poolplus Group and similar services for its clients, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has purchased goods and/or services from the Poolplus Group. If such a contractual relationship does not exist, data processing will be based on the user's consent included in current regulations.
The processing for the aforementioned purposes will always be carried out with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary to respond to your request. Likewise, if you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the user may contact Grupo Poolplus through the following channels: by letter addressed to the Data Protection Department of Grupo Poolplus at the address: Avda. Ronda Norte, 1, 03193, San Miguel de Salinas (Alacant ) or by clicking on the automatic unsubscribe link available in each commercial communication sent by Grupo Poolplus, or by email addressed to [email protected].
RECIPIENTS WITH WHOM USER DATA WILL BE SHARED
User data may be communicated to:
- Companies of the group to which Grupo Poolplus belongs, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
- Companies of the group to which Grupo Poolplus belongs to send commercial communications about the products and services offered by the companies that form it, provided that the user has consented.
- Public Administrations and competent national and/or European authorities, in the cases provided for by Law.
- We do not carry out international data transfers.
Likewise, the user accepts that all his or her personal data will be fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has initiated the contracting of the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance extends to third parties that have to access the files for the successful completion of the contract.
You guarantee that you are over eighteen (18) years of age and that the data you provide to Grupo Poolplus are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided appropriately updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to the Poolplus Group or third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Grupo Poolplus processes the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information related to goods, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it.
To carry out the above work, Grupo Poolplus may analyze the data obtained by the entities that are part of the group of companies to which Grupo Poolplus belongs, in order to develop user profiles that allow defining in greater detail the products that may result from your interest.
If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Grupo Poolplus, they can request to unsubscribe from the service by clicking on the link enabled for such purposes in the body of said commercial communications or by sending an email to the following email address: [email protected] as well as indicating your refusal to receive them, through the box provided in the form for collecting your data or indicating it through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a data subject you have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Right of access. In accordance with Article 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent indicated there, to obtain information about personal data concerning you and which we process.
Right to rectification. In accordance with article 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data concerning you.
Right to erasure or right to be forgotten. In accordance with article 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- To comply with a legal obligation,
- For reasons of public interest, or
- For the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to limitation of treatment. In accordance with article 18 GDPR, the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when:
- The interested party disputes the accuracy of the data,
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data,
- We no longer need the data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of claims, or
- You have objected to the processing under Article 21 GDPR.
Right of opposition. In accordance with article 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you.
Right to data portability. In accordance with article 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transmitted to another controller.
Right to file a claim with a supervisory authority. Pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at the headquarters of our company.
To exercise these rights, the user may contact Grupo Poolplus through the following channels: by letter addressed to the Data Protection Department of Grupo Poolplus at the address: Avda. Ronda Norte, 1, 03193, San Miguel de Salinas ( Alacant) or by clicking on the automatic unsubscribe link available in each commercial communication sent by Grupo Poolplus, or by email addressed to [email protected].
Poolplus Group will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping it secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical-organizational measures that guarantee the security of its users. data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
COOKIES, WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The user can send a letter to Grupo Poolplus, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, or by email to the address [email protected], attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time. and free of charge, for:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether the Poolplus Group is processing personal data that concerns the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Poolplus Group the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, express your point of view and challenge the automated decisions taken by the Poolplus Group.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data when the interested party considers that Poolplus Group has violated the rights recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.