Zodiac Polaris 280 pool cleaner
In-ground pools up to 14 x 7 m, equipped with an additional 1 CV pressure pump.
The Polaris 280 benefits from the powerful suction capacity provided by the so-called "venturi effect", capable of capturing particles of dust, sand, gravel, leaves, etc.
Pressure pool cleaners are connected to the pool return.
The 2 jets arranged facing each other create a Venturi effect.
Equipped with two double jets and an additional independent pump, 280 is suitable for all in-ground pools.
Sweeps, scrubs and vacuums the bottom, walls and steps of the pool.
Features and benefits
- Anti-block return valve.
- Multidirectional scrolling.
- Filter bag easy to clean and reinstall. The bag collects the vacuumed debris, avoiding overloading the pump's pre-filter.
- 2 high-efficiency jets and drive train.
- Wide suction channel.
- System type: pressure hydraulic.
- Motorization: additional pump coupled to the filtration (not included, see related articles).
- Aspiration: 2 jets Venturi system.
- Scroll: random and automatic reverse.
- Waste collection: separate bag + discharge line.
- Additional pump power: 1 CV.
- Operating pressure: 2.2 bars.
- Suction dimension: 7 cm.
- Specific line with pool cleaner intake: 16 bar PVC rigid pipe.
- Weight: 3.2 kg.
- Travel speed: 15 m/min.
- Hose length: 9.6 m.
- Limpieza (superficie)
- Fondo y Paredes
- Control remoto
- Tipo de filtro
- Tipo de limpiafondos