Zodiac Vortex OV 5300 SW PRO 4WD pool cleaner The Zodiac Vortex OV...
Espa Silen ST Pump
The Espa Silen ST Pump is a monobloc centrifugal pump with built-in pre-filter for filtration and purification equipment for large and medium-sized swimming pools. Designed for large flows (public pools, water parks, fish farms, ...), it is available in 6 power models from 3 to 15 HP, in three-phase versions.
The high-capacity pre-filter, made of cast iron and with a stainless steel basket, is incorporated into the pump on a baseplate, through standard flanged connections.
The suctions are axial and the superior radial impulsions, with a standardized counter-flange system for a reliable and simple installation.
It comes with models that work at 2,900 rpm for large swimming pools.
Motor protection in this type of installation must be carried out in a command and control panel general external to the electric pump.
- Monobloc centrifugal electric pump with dimensions according to standard EN733 for the recirculation of water in large and medium-sized pools:
- Public and residential pools.
- Attractions and water parks.
- Large installations requiring pumping that require a large-sized pre-filter.
- Pump body and large capacity pre-filter in cast iron. The pre-filter is incorporated into the pump on a baseplate, through standard flanged connections.
- Stainless steel filter basket, impeller and shaft.
- Mechanical seal in graphite/ceramic.
- Aluminum motor casing.
- Gaskets in NBR.
- IP 55 protection.
- Insulation class F.
- Stainless steel screws.
- Galvanized iron flanges.
- Electrophoresis painting, ensuring the engine great resistance to corrosion.
- Supplied complete with suction and discharge connection flanges.