Sena Astralpool Pool Treatment Plant Pump
The Sena suction pump has a sober and robust design, a new generation pre-filter cover nut that is easy to handle. Low noise operation due to the rubber supports on which it rests.
Range of new generation Sena astralpool pumps. With powers from 1/3 CV to 1.25 CV in single-phase motors and from 3/4 CV to 1.25 CV in three-phase motors. GS marking. IP-55 motor protection, insulation. Class F, AISI-316 in all those parts in direct contact with water. Pipe connections by means of a 50 mm diameter sleeve to glue. Flows in l/h at 6 m.c.a. for 0.33 CV, in 8 m.c.a. for 0.5 CV and at 10 m.c.a. for the rest of the range. 3,000 rpm.
Sena Astral Pool pump characteristics
• Pump screws in stainless steel.
• 1.5” suction and delivery connection fittings for Ø 50mm sleeve.
• Mechanical seal manufactured in AISI 316.
• Impeller in NORYL ®.
• Pump body and diffuser made of mineral-filled polypropylene and fiberglass.
• Class F insulation and IP-55 motor protection, allows them to work in environments with high humidity and high temperatures.
• Self-suction capacity above 2 m.
• Standard range at 50 Hz, also available at 60 Hz
Sena pumps work at full capacity with an optimal noise level for all models, so that the sound effects perceived in the pool environment are minimized.
The entire range of Sena pumps incorporates a bayonet closure on its pre-filter cover, which allows the pump pre-filter to be closed in a single movement in four different positions. The cross configuration of the pre-filter cover allows the use of any tool to open or close it. Also, to fix the foot to the body of the pump, a foot of great stability and easy assembly has been chosen, eliminating the screws as one of its components.
Más Pool Pumps que podrían interesarte
- On sale!