Removable pool Composite Gre Avantgarde rectangular
Rectangular Gre Avantgarde composite pool available in 3 sizes to adapt to all available spaces, including a 4 m³/h (KPCOR2814 and KPCOR46) or 6 m³/h ( KPCOR60 ) sand treatment plant, 60/100 liner with blanket protector and ladder .
Composite pools: design, durability and ease of assembly
- Avantgarde Pools is the new series of above-ground pools Gre with a structure of pre-assembled composite panels, an exclusive and resistant, maintenance-free and fully sustainable material.
- The rectangular models stand out for their elegance and allow for a swimming pool with a premium design without works or complications.
- The rectangular Avantgarde model is available in 3 sizes to facilitate its integration into any garden or terrace.
Finishes and high-end details
- 60/100 gray PVC liner with anti-UV treatment (delays its aging).
- The rectangular Avantgarde pool has high added value finishes such as composite beaches with aluminum trimmings.
- As for the structure, it has sides reinforced with metal wedges that are fixed on the cement slab (mandatory and with a minimum thickness of 15 cm).
- 5-year warranty on structure.
With the most complete standard equipment
The kit includes the following equipment:
- Sand treatment plant of 4 m³/h (KPCOR2814 and KPCOR46)or 6 m³/h (KPCOR60 ) with pump, filter and selector valve (also includes flint sand).
- Exterior composite staircase with 4 steps and internal stainless steel staircase with 3 steps.
- Skimmer with wide mouth and return valve.
- Protective blanket for the floor made of polyester with a thickness of 110 g/m².