QUIMICAMP GRANULATED WINTER 2KG
Description and Uses
With a single product we obtain a complete and continuous winter treatment, with disinfectant, algaecide and flocculant action.
< br />A product where the container itself is the dispenser, in which we will achieve a long-term constant chlorination, very appropriate to maintain your pool during the winter without having to worry about it, that easily and comfortably, we will be able to have the water in good condition during the winter, preventing the formation of algae and bacteria, as well as helping to coagulate suspended materials, organic matter..., which are subsequently eliminated by filtration, thus leaving clear and transparent water< /span>
Use and Dose Method
Use a dispenser every 50m3, cutting the single row of three protrusions (lugs) on both sides of the dispenser . If you need larger doses, cut a larger number of projections in the same way.
Place the dispenser in the pool water. When the dispenser is tilted, there is still some product left. Leave it until it is fully inclined and change the spent dispenser (approximate duration 7/9 weeks).
- Appearance: Green polyethylene container, with protrusions that can be cut as desired and with a plastic lid.
- Smell: Characteristic of chlorine
- pH (1%): 2.7 – 4
- Useful chlorine content: 78% -83%
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (90-93%), Alumina Sulfate (3-5%), Copper Sulfate (2-3 %)
The purpose of this product is exclusively the treatment of swimming pool water, and cannot be applied outside this area.
- Do not try to open or refill the dispenser (non-refillable).
- Do not use for above-ground removable pools or pools whose volumes are less than 40m3.
- In order to avoid risks to people and the environment, follow the instructions for use.
- Do not use the product together with other products, they can release dangerous gases (chlorine)
- Incompatible with oxidizing and reducing agents, acids, alkalis, nitrogenous products, quaternary ammonium derivatives, oils, greases, peroxides, cationic surfactants.
- Complies with the UNE_EN 1040 standard: Antiseptics and chemical disinfectants.
- Once the product is finished, rinse vigorously three times each container you use, pouring the washing water into the pool
Spare parts for this product