Bomba Espa Nadorself swims against the current
ESPA's Nadorself pump is a single-stage centrifugal pump designed for application in countercurrent swimming in private, collective and public swimming pools, in balneotherapy or thalassotherapy centers or in private or public gyms and spas. Transform the pool into a space for leisure and sports.
Available in 3 models, from 3 CV to 4 CV, in single-phase and three-phase versions.
- Pump body, diffuser, impeller and thermopolymer mechanical seal support.
- Mechanical seal made of graphite and alumina oxide.
- Return valve made of elastomeric material.
- AISI 420 stainless steel shaft.
- Aluminium pump motor support and motor casing.
- Asynchronous, two poles.
- IP 55 protection.
- Class F insulation.
- Continuous service.
- Single-phase version with built-in thermal protector.