Astralpool Cantabric Pool Filter
The Cantabric Astralpool Pool Filter is a filter injected in technical plastics. Ivory color. Union of the upper and lower part of the filter by thermal welding. Equipped with pressure gauge, manual water and air purges. Selector valve included. max speed filtration of 50 m3/h/m2. Maximum working pressure: 2.5 kg/cm2. Threaded filter cover in ABS plastic material.
Selector valve with screw
Cantabric Astralpool Pool Filter Characteristics
– Available with side outlet.
– Filter body made of unalterable plastic and resistant to chemical and atmospheric agents. Made to work outdoors.
– Equipped as standard with the AstralPool 6+1 way selector valve, 1 1/2″ for diameters of 400 mm, 500 mm and 600 mm, 2” for diameters of 750 mm and 2 1/2″ for a 900 mm diameter, with bayonet closure, for filtration, washing, rinsing, recirculation, emptying, closed and winter storage operations, all inputs and outputs are communicated).
– Transparent cover to facilitate visual inspection and access to the inside of the filter in the case of a lateral valve.
– Collector and diffuser for continuous performance.
– Manual air bleed to exhaust air from inside the filter if necessary.
– Incorporates a 3/4″ manual water drain into the filter sand drain plug to facilitate draining without sand loss.
– 1 1/2″ sand purge for diameters of 400 mm, 500 mm and 600 mm and 2” for diameters of 750 mm and 900 mm.
– In its lower part, it incorporates a collector by means of arms to ensure a balanced flow and filter washing.
– Pressure gauge to control filter washing.
– Base integrated into the lower half of the filter, with holes for proper attachment to the ground.
– Larger mouth of 225 mm to facilitate handling and loading of sand in diameters of 900 mm. For the rest of the range, the upper mouth is 177 mm.
– Easy drainage. No sand loss through a manual water drain built into the sand drain plug.
– Functionality. The advanced technology developed for Cantabric filters provides extraordinary operational reliability with minimal maintenance, reflected in a security that allows optimizing pool filtration for many years. It should also be taken into account that it incorporates the AstralPool characteristic 6+1-way selector valve for filtration, washing, rinsing, recirculation, emptying and closing.
– Innovative design. Beyond its functionality, AstralPool has been concerned with creating a new image for its Cantabric filters, obtaining as a result a product with an attractive and innovative design both for its ivory color and for its shapes, without forgetting its adaptability to the needs of location.
– Wide range. Cantabric filters provide the ideal solution for a wide variety of pool sizes, since they adapt to the filtration needs for capacities ranging from 30 to 240 m3 with flow rates of 6,000 l/h up to 30,000 l/h, with a speed filtering of 50 m3/h/m2.