INNOWATER Salt Chlorinator + PH Dosing Pump
Innowater SALT saline chlorinator and HIDRO-WATER ph dispenser
20 g / h production - for pools up to 50 m3
Backlit LCD screen.
The ph controller includes a ph probe and installation kit.
Includes collars and all accessories necessary for installation.
Telephone assistance for its installation and operation.
Innowater SALT salt chlorinator characteristics
- New exclusive cell with improved hydrodynamics and larger effective electrode surface, which means less limescale.
- Transparent electrode frame: cell 7,500 h. of duration.
- New power supply with high performance and low heat dissipation prepared for IP67.
- Elimination of fans and IP65 encapsulation: longer duration of the electronics and notable reduction of breakdowns.
- Valid for all types of spas and swimming pools. Implementation of switched sources in the entire range (less weight, smaller volume, more functions).
- New easy-to-use interface with backlit LCD screen.
Other functionalities of the Innowater SALT chlorinator
- Chlorine shock function.
- Fully programmable: automatic programming of the polarity change from 1 to 12 hours.
- Operating hours counter.
- Measurement of salt concentration.
- Disconnectable power cable: simplifies and lowers the cost of technical service, allows the user to send and receive the device without the need for double professional intervention.
- Improved cell connector to prevent corrosion of the terminals.
- Warranty 2 years.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE HYDRO-WATER PH DOSING PUMP
- Peristaltic pump with integrated pH instrument.
- Suitable for dispensing pH + (acid) products.
- Programming of the set point facilitated over a range 6.0 – 8.0 pH.
- Semi-automatic calibration of a single pH value 7.01.
- Visualization of the PH on the display.
- Proportional dosing to the defined set point.
- Box in PP loaded with 30% glass.
- Polycarbonate front panel.
- IP 55 protection.
- Standard power supply 230 Vac.
- Conforms to CE regulations.