Idegis Tecno Salt Chlorinator with pH Control
Idegis Tecno is the self-cleaning saline electrolysis system for private pools from 25 to 160 m3.
Model with integrated pH control.
A competitive cost saline chlorinator designed for installation in technical premises.
Disinfects pool water without the need to handle or store dangerous chemicals.
- Available in four models: DT-7PH (up to 25 m3), DT-12PH (up to 50 m3), DT-21PH (up to 80 m3), DT-30PH (up to 120 m3) and DT-40PH (up to 160 m3).
Saline electrolysis: operating principle
The saline electrolysis is a simple principle that resembles the behavior of the sea and its ecosystem:
- The pool water is slightly salty at 4 g/l (9 times less than sea water).
- Byelectrolysis, through the cell, the salt is transformed into gaseous chlorine, a powerful disinfectant that dissolves instantly in the water.
- Gaseous chlorine destroys all microorganisms in the cell and provides the pool with a correct level of free chlorine.
- The active chlorine that is eliminated under the effect of solar UV, is constantly renewed by cell without any intervention being necessary.
- All are advantages with saline chlorination, but it stands out especially for avoiding the handling and storage of dangerous chemical products, as well as bad odors, dry skin and eye irritation. There is no residual accumulation and there is no need to empty the pool, saving on the purchase of chemical products and maintenance.
For your comfort
- For the electrolysis to function properly, the pH of the pool must be maintained at 7.2 and 7.4.
- To maintain good water quality it is essential to have balanced water (pH, hardness, TAC) and effective filtering adapted to your pool and its conditions of use.
Remember that at GRUPOPOOLPLUS we are specialists in pool products and that in addition to what we offer you here you can visit other products such as: