Idegis Tecno salt chlorinator
Idegis Tecno is the self-cleaning saline electrolysis system for private pools from 25 to 160 m3.
A competitive cost salt machine for installation in technical premises.
Available in four models:
DT-7 (up to 25 m3)
DT-12 (up to 50 m3)
DT-21 (up to 80 m3)
DT-30 (up to 120 m3)
DT-40 (up to160 m3).
Saline electrolysis: principle of operation
The saline electrolysis is a simple principle that resembles the behavior of the sea and its ecosystem:
- The pool water is slightly salty at 4 g/l (9 times less than seawater).
- By electrolysis, through the cell, the salt is transformed into gaseous chlorine, a powerful disinfectant that it dissolves instantly in the water.
- Gaseous chlorine destroys all microorganisms in the cell and provides the pool with a correct level of free chlorine.
- Active chlorine that is eliminated under the effect of solar UV, is constantly renewed by the cell without any intervention being necessary.
- All are advantages with saline chlorination, but it stands out especially for avoiding the handling and storage of chemical products dangerous, as well as bad odors, dry skin and eye irritation. There is no residual accumulation and there is no need to empty the pool, saving on the purchase of chemical products and maintenance.
For your comfort
- For the proper functioning of the electrolysis, the pH of the pool must be maintained at 7.2 and 7.4.
- To maintain good water quality it is essential to have balanced water (pH, hardness , TAC) and effective filtering adapted to your pool and its conditions of use.