Mixed Stair AISI-316 Peld Non-slip
- MIXED pool ladder .
- Made of stainless steel. AISI 316 (18/8) bright polished finish.
- 43 mm Ø tube and non-slip standard steps.
- Includes caps, anchors with ground connection and screws.
- Design that guarantees safety against slipping and cuts.
Characteristics Combined Stairs AISI-316 non-slip steps
- Ladders for inground pools.
- Built in AISI-316 stainless steel with a bright polished finish.
- Tube Ø 43.
- Anti-slip stainless steel step.
- Its careful design guarantees safety against all types of slipping and cutting.
- Supplied with trim covers and fixing anchor provided for connection to earth.
The stainless steel tube: the most important thing.
The stainless steel tube: the most important thing The stairs and handrails have an unmistakable polished and shiny finish thanks to the highest quality stainless steel and very special manufacturing processes designed to give them this very long-lasting shine.
For more security: well fixed.
They are only "accessories" but essential for the good fixing of the stairs: the anchors. There are fixed and articulated anchors, depending on the pool owner's need or desire. The articulated anchor can be attached to the conventional anchor and allows the ladder to be removed from the pool by raising it in a horizontal position.
Ladders for private underground swimming pools AISI-316
The best-selling ladder in the world, made of 43 mm diameter stainless steel tube, 500 mm wide, with its characteristic bright polished finish. The steps are wide (500 mm), comfortable and safe. For each ladder model, you can choose between three different step models: Luxe model in stainless steel and non-slip plastic, Standard model step in stainless steel and Plastic model step.
Its careful design guarantees safety against all types of slipping or possible cuts. Each type of ladder can be supplied with 2, 3, 4 or 5 steps.
Each ladder is supplied with lower plastic stops that rest on the pool wall without damaging it, as well as a fixing anchor, intended for connection to an equipotential outlet.
Más Poolside Equipment que podrían interesarte
- On sale!