Zodiac Vortex OV 5300 SW PRO 4WD pool cleaner The Zodiac Vortex OV...
Bluek electric pool cleaner
Mini Bluek Electric Pool Cleaner, especially light and very easy to handle, recommended for pools up to 8 meters long and with a flat bottom or with a slope of no more than 15º.
Mini Bluek Electric Pool Cleaner
- Floor cleaning only.
- Filtration at 180 microns.
- Cable length: 15 meters.
- Filtration flow rate 18 m3/h. Speed 15 m/min.
- 2 work cycles of 1.5h and 2.5hours.
- 1 engine.
- Maximum cleaning surface 180m2.
- Ideal for small flat bottom pools.
- PVC brushes.
- Warranty 2 years.
- It does not have a remote control, nor a car.
- For optimal operation, the water - temperature, pH, and chlorine levels must conform to the levels listed below: (If any of these levels are different than the levels presented in the instructions of the please adhere to one of the levels listed here)
Temperature: 10°- 34° C (43°-93° F)
pH level: 7.0 - 7.4
Chlorine: Max 4-5 ppm.
- Make the equipment work in flat bottom pools.
- To prevent possible damage to the cleaner, do not start the appliance when it is out of water.
- Only connect the power cord to a grounded outlet.
- Do not start the robot when the pool is in use.
- Do not attempt to move the floats along the electrical cable. Always keep in its original position.
- Before starting up the device, check that the cable is correctly stretched, without any entanglement, so that it does not affect the operation of the pool cleaner.
- For optimum performance of the cleaner, check before each use that the filter bag is clean.
- Store the cleaner in a cool, ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Place the power supply unit in a shaded area, in order to avoid overheating and potential component damage. Do not cover the unit.
- The cleaner must be handled exclusively by authorized after-sales service personnel. In case of intervention on it by unauthorized personnel, the guarantee will be invalidated.
- In order to avoid any accident/damage, the power supply control box must be placed at a minimum distance of 3.5 meters from the edge of the pool.
Remember that at GRUPOPOOLPLUS we are specialists in swimming pool products and that in addition to what we offer you here you can visit other products such as: