Gre Mini Heat Pump for Above Ground Pools
Heat pump specially designed to heat water in above-ground pools.
Easy to install: 32/38 mm connections and no need for bypass.
Great energy efficiency to heat the water with minimal electricity consumption.
Available in 2 models that adapt to pools up to 30 m³.
- Gre brand Mini heat pump for heating above ground pools with small volumes of water (up to 30 m³).
- It makes it possible to extend the bathing season and take advantage of the pool for longer.
- Simple and quick installation in the pool filtration circuit (no bypass required).
- 32 and 38 mm connections.
- Energy efficiency. The heat pump is the most efficient method to heat a swimming pool.
- Designed for outdoor installation in a ventilated area.
- We recommend installing the heat pump together with an isothermal (bubble) cover
- Product characteristics:
- Mini heat pump for above ground pools
- Designed to heat pool water with a volume of 20 m³
- Effective and economical solution to extend our bathing season in our pool
- Designed for outdoor installation in a ventilated area
- Easy to install, does not need Bypas.
- Connection via hoses with a diameter of 32 and 38 mm
- Perfect for temperatures between +12ºC / +42ºC
- It has a heat output of 2.5 kW
- Power consumption 0.59 kW
- Voltage: 220-240V~50Hz
- Recommended minimum water flow 2 m³/h
- The condenser is made of titanium in PVC
- Fan speed is 2500rpm
- Noise level: 48 dB(A)
- Measurements: 31 x 36.3 x 37.5 cm