Swimming pool stain remover MULTI STAIN REMOVER
Multi-Stain Remover metallic stain cleaner in swimming pools. Lo-chlor brand.
It is supplied in packages of 1 Kg.
Eliminates stains on the walls and bottom of all types of pools produced by the oxidation of metals (copper, iron, manganese). Without emptying the pool.
Appearance: Granular. Composition: Combination of organic acids.
How to use:
- Dosage: 1 kg per 50,000 liters of water.
- The level of chlorine or dissolved oxygen must be at "0" before applying the product.
- The product must be added directly to the locally stained area or distributed over the entire surface in case of a generalized stain.
- CAUTION: If the stains are on colored marble surfaces, painted swimming pools or liner, do not add the product directly on the stain.
In these cases it is advisable to introduce the product in a stocking and suspend it with a thread as close as possible to the stained area.
- In case of widespread stains due to precipitation of metals dissolved in the water, add NO MORE METAL, as soon as the stains have detached from the bottom of the pool. NO MORE METAL will sequester dissolved metals and can be removed by filtration.
- Once the treatment is finished, slowly correct the pH and alkalinity of the water. If done suddenly, the pool could become cloudy and the dissolved metal could precipitate again.
Keep in mind
- Frequently, stains in swimming pools are caused by an incorrect balance of pH and alkalinity of the water. Consult with your professional.
- This product contains acids that after application will reduce the pH and alkalinity of the water.
- For better results, use METAL SOLUTION afterwards. In the case of pools with constant problems of metal stains, it is advisable to use LO-CHLOR METAL SOLUTION to eliminate dissolved metals before they precipitate and cause stains.
- Occasionally, stain removal could cause cloudiness in the water.
- Corrosive product.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Avoid breathing dust and vapors.
- In case of poisoning, see a doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting.
- Drink water.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, wash with plenty of water.
1 kg plastic container.