Zodiac Vortex OV 5300 SW PRO 4WD pool cleaner The Zodiac Vortex OV...
Idegis Tecno salt chlorinator
Idegis Tecno is the self-cleaning saline electrolysis system for private pools from 25 to 160 m3.
A competitive cost salt machine for installation in technical premises.
Available in four models:
DT-7 (up to 25 m3)
DT-12 (up to 50 m3)
DT-21 (up to 80 m3)
DT-30 (up to 120 m3)
DT-40 (up to160 m3).
Salt electrolysis: operating principle
saline electrolysis is a simple principle that resembles the behavior of the sea and its ecosystem:
- The pool water is slightly salty at 4 g/l (9 times less than seawater).
- By electrolysis, through the cell, the salt is transformed into gaseous chlorine, a powerful disinfectant that dissolves instantly in the water.
- The chlorine gas destroys all the microorganisms in the cell and provides the pool with the correct level of free chlorine.
- The active chlorine that is eliminated under the effect of solar UV, it is constantly renewed by the cell without any intervention being necessary.
- There are all advantages with saline chlorination , but it stands out especially for avoiding the handling and storage of chemical products dangerous, as well as bad odours, dry skin and eye irritation. There is no residual accumulation and there is no need to empty the pool, saving on the purchase of chemical products and maintenance.
For your convenience
- For the proper functioning of the electrolysis, the pH of the pool must be maintained at 7.2 and 7.4.
- To maintain good water quality it is essential to have balanced water (pH, hardness , TAC) and effective filtering adapted to your pool and its conditions of use.