Sand filter Gre sewage treatment pool with pump
Gre sand treatment plant with a pump that solves the filtration needs of removable pools in a single, totally compact unit. Easy to install and maintain. Equipped with a pressure gauge and multi-way selector valve that allows selecting the different functions available: filtration, filter washing, rinsing, emptying, etc.
- Gre filtration monobloc for above-ground pools made of one-piece plastic material (without joints), by means of a blowing process.
- Includes treatment plant, filtration pump, selector valve and pressure gauge.
- They are very compact, easy to install and use.
- The impurities are retained in the flint sand (filter) inside the tank.
- They incorporate a pre-filter to retain excessively large particles and avoid damaging the pump, as well as a manometer that indicates the flow pressure.
- Thanks to its selector valve (5/6 ways depending on the model), they allow different functions to be carried out: self-cleaning, filtration, emptying...
- Includes connection hose between pump and selector valve. The 38 mm hoses necessary to connect to the pool are not included (see accessories and accessories).
- The filters are certified with the European standard EN 16713-1:2015. The certification guarantees that they comply with the established safety regulations.
- These new models replace the old series of Gre brand treatment plants:
- FA series: FA6030, FA6040, FA6050, FA6070 and FA6080.
- AR series: AR1300, AR1350, AR1400 and AR1500.
|Reference||Diameter (mm)||Flow rate
|Sand load (kg)
(not included) (*)
(*) The filter does not incorporate a filter load, which must be purchased separately (see complements and accessories).