ESPA Filterkit Plus Sand Filter + ESPA Silen Plus Variable Speed Pump + Glass
Espa Silen Plus Variable Speed Pump: Variable speed pump for swimming pools that automatically adapts its frequency to each work cycle.
Sand filter ESPA Filterkit Plus: Sand filter with valve made of modified polypropylene resistant to chemical and atmospheric agents. Injected, with the two halves joined by thermal welding.
Espa Filterkit Plus Sand Filter
Espa Filterkit Plus sand filter Great versatility, with 6-way valves in Top or Lateral position. Maximum quality, from Ø 520 to 760 mm for pools with a volume of water up to 176 m3.
Model: FKP5206L 10 M3/h for pools up to 80 M3
Model: FKP6206LT 15 M3/h for pools up to 120 M3
Model: FKP7606LT 22 M3/h for pools up to 176 M3
Characteristics of Espa Filterkit Plus sand filter.
Working pressure 2.5 bar; maximum pressure 3.5 bar.
Connection with 1½” 6-way valve for Ø 520 and 620 mm models; 2” for Ø 760 mm models.
Equipped with pressure gauge and air purge.
Double drain at the bottom of the filter: 1½” for total emptying of the filter; 1/2" to empty the water without loss of sand.
Transparent lid to facilitate inspection of the Espa filter in Lateral version.
Valve/cover connection (depending on the Top/Lateral version) to the Espa filter by means of a Ø 203 mm anti-blocking threaded closure.
Space Pump Silen Plus Variable Speed
- Energy savings (up to 84% in electricity costs) and water consumption (up to 58%).
- Ultra-quiet operation and operating efficiency.
- Easy installation and simplified management with App via smartphone, which allows you to control and program the pump.
- Self-suction up to 4 m.
- Available in 3 single-phase models from 1 CV to 3 CV.
- 5 year warranty (2+2+1 registering the product on the ESPA website).
- Pump body, pump foot, diffuser, impeller and seal support in technopolymer.
- AISI 431 stainless steel motor shaft.
- Special AISI 316 mechanical seal.
- Aluminum motor casing.
- NBR gaskets.
- Bearings up to 160°C.
- Asynchronous, two poles.
- IP 55 protection.
- Class F insulation.
- Continuous service.