Electrodo célula Zodiac Ei Opciones-R0758800 10 g/h (antigua ref. W197601)
This is a cookie agreement request — you can customize it or disable in the backoffice: Modules / Module manager / AN Cookie Popup.
Idegis Tecno is the self-cleaning saline electrolysis system for private pools from 25 to 160 m3.
Model with integrated pH control.
A competitive cost saline chlorinator designed for installation in technical premises.
Disinfects pool water without the need to handle or store dangerous chemicals.
Available in four models: DT-7PH (up to 25 m3), DT-12PH (up to 50 m3), DT-21PH (up to 80 m3), DT-30PH (up to 120 m3) and DT-40PH (up to 160 m3).
Salt electrolysis: principle of operation
Saline electrolysis is a simple principle that resembles the behavior of the sea and its ecosystem:
- The pool water is slightly salty at 4 g / l (9 times less than sea water).
- By electrolysis, through the cell, the salt is transformed into gaseous chlorine, a powerful disinfectant that dissolves instantly in water.
- Chlorine gas destroys all microorganisms in the cell and provides the pool glass with a correct level of free chlorine.
- Active chlorine, which is eliminated under the effect of solar UV, is constantly renewed by the cell without any intervention being necessary.
- All are advantages with saline chlorination, but it stands out especially for avoiding the handling and storage of dangerous chemicals, as well as bad odors, dry skin and eye irritation. There is no residual accumulation and there is no need to empty the pool, saving on the purchase of chemicals and maintenance.
For your comfort
- For the proper functioning of the electrolysis, the pH of the pool must be kept at 7.2 and 7.4.
- To maintain good water quality, it is essential to have a balanced water (pH, hardness, TAC) and an efficient filtering adapted to your pool and its conditions of use.